RETAIL DONATION AND GRANTS
Publix Super Markets Charities supports various types of nonprofit organizations throughout the Southeast, focusing primarily on youth, education, reducing hunger, and alleviating homelessness. You can see examples of past support here.
Amazon offers several different grant options for nonprofits. They offer Kindles to underserved communities, give back to organizations through Amazon Local Love, and donate to nonprofits that aid in disaster relief.
American Eagle donates $25 gift cards to high school and college-sponsored events that have a charitable motive. They also make financial grants to select nonprofits that focus on conservation, women’s health, and youth empowerment.
Costco’s donation program is specifically directed at nonprofits that focus on kids, education, or health and human services. The organization must also be in the same neighborhood as a Costco store.
Costco Grants : https://www.costco.com/charitable-giving.html
Dick’s Sporting Goods – Dick’s Sporting Goods offers cash donations and sponsorships to sports teams and leagues as well as outdoor recreational organizations in communities where they have a presence.
eBay makes donations to nonprofits through its “eBay for Charity” program. Sellers can choose to donate
a portion of their item sales to certain nonprofits. Nonprofits can also host their online auctions on eBay’s site.
As a member of Good360’s Circle of Good, you can get donated goods like school supplies, diapers, toys, furniture, clothes, computers, and more delivered right to your organization.
PDF : https://good360.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/20171003_RDP_Handbook.pdf
Nonprofit info: https://good360.org/contact/ Form to Fill out: https://good360.org/contact/
Gap – Gap offers matching grants, volunteer grants, and board service grants to nonprofits whenever a Gap employee donates to, volunteers with, or serves on the board of a charitable organization. Grant amounts range from $150 to $10,000.
JC Penney – JC Penney offers grants to nonprofits in the Dallas/Fort Worth, Texas, area. These nonprofits must serve the military or veterans, must focus on hunger or education, or have a mission related to health and welfare.
Johnson & Johnson – Johnson & Johnson’s corporate philanthropy efforts focus on improving the health of moms, infants, and children. They also support HIV/AIDS prevention, treatment for chronic conditions, and the healthcare workforce.
Macy’s – Macy’s and Bloomingdale’s focus their giving on their core focus areas: arts and culture, education, HIV/AIDS awareness and prevention, and women’s issues (including health and domestic violence). Last year, they donated $27 million to over 5,000 nonprofits.
Neiman Marcus – By next year, Neiman Marcus will contribute 70% of its charitable donations to nonprofits that focus on youth art education. The other 30% goes toward other nonprofit programs and services.
Nike – Nike accepts product donation requests through their online application. They don’t accept donation requests for nonprofits outside the U.S. or the Netherlands. They also don’t accept unsolicited cash proposals or hard copy donation requests.
In order to be eligible for a Nordstrom cash grant, your nonprofit must benefit a community where Nordstrom has a presence and detail how the funds will benefit others or further your nonprofit’s mission.
Our Corporate Giving Guidelines explain the application procedure, grant requirements, and areas where we will and will not get involved. Organizations seeking support should follow the Application Procedure as outlined in the Corporate Giving Guidelines and send their request to the Adidas Group office in their home country or the closest office.
Target offers art grants, social services grants, public safety grants, and educational grants. Some of these grants are only offered to nonprofits in the seven-county Minneapolis/St. Paul, Minnesota area. Target grants can be used for general operations.
Walmart offers community grants that range from $250 to $2,500. Nonprofits must submit online applications by the end of the calendar year. Organizations can submit up to 25 grant requests each year.
Make an online donation request right now!